The APC Mini is ideal for live performer that want a comprehensive, yet super portable solution for clip launching and sequencing within Ableton Live. This model takes all te key features of the groundbreaking apc 40 and repackages them in a more portable device.
The 8x8 matrix grid offers users a diverse number of control functionality such as the launching clips in q uantised and tempo sync'd manner. You can also play one-shots which is great for live performers that have a finger drumming routine, you can streamline sequencing and performance routines to this one controller. The shift button gives you directional control over your Ableton Live project.
The faders on APC mini act as your mixer. You can control functions such as volume, but you can also change functionality and control things such send levels and panning. This controller is even great for DJs that want to spice up their DJ sets with live performance elements. Additionally, MPC Beats is now included.
APC Mini Key Features
- Ultra-portable all-in-one Ableton Live controller
- Seamlessly integrates 1 to 1 with Ableton Live
- 8x8 clip matrix with tri-color lighting displays current clip status
- 8 assignable faders + 1 master fader
- Shift button and directional arrows manipulate the scope of the grid
- USB-powered and plug-and-play setup for Mac and PC
- Compact, durable design for mobile performers and producers
- Production package included: Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, and
- Toolroom artist launch packs (downloads)
- MPC Beats now included
- Macintosh: Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Windows: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8; multicore processor; 2 GB RAM; Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended), QuickTime recommended
- Available USB Port