The APC40 MKII has been intelligently redesigned to be the premiere Ableton Live performance controller. With a 5-8 RGB LED grid for launching clips or triggering one-shots you are able to fully sequence complex pieces of music fast.
The APC40 MK2 comes with an A/B crossfader, 8 channel faders, 8 rotary knobs, and a send bus button for easy access. Additionally, thie APC 40 is USB bus powered which is great for live performers or DJ's that regularly travel to various gigs. Other impressive features such as grid adjustment, endless rotary knobs have contributed to revolutionising the workflow capabilities of this controller.
The APC-40MKII comes with a whole host of software to get you going, such as Hybrid 3 AIR, SONiVOX Twist and 5GB of professional-quality audio samples. Additionally, MPC Beats is now also included.
Akai APC40 MkII Key Features
- Provides hands-on control of Ableton Live
- Seamlessly integrates 1 to 1 with Ableton Live
- 5x8 clip-launch matrix with RGB feedback for clip status and colour coding
- 9 channel faders, 8 control knobs, and 8 device controls interface with Ableton Live
- USB-powered and plug-and-play connectivity for Mac and PC
- Sends button for quick access to 8 send buses
- Assignable A/B crossfader for dynamic mixing on the fly
- Shift button and directional arrows manipulate the scope of the grid
- Revised knob layout with in-line controls for streamlined workflow
- MPC Beats now included
- Macintosh: Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, or 10.9
- PC: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8; multicore processor; 2 GB RAM; Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended), QuickTime recommended
- Available USB Port
- Ableton Live 9.1.3 or later