The Alto LIVE 1202 12-Channel / 2-Bus Mixer with Dynamic Control is a pro 12-channel, 2 -bus mixer equipped with all the tools needed to create the perfect mix, along with flexible routing options and a number of onboard DSP tools. Alto Live 1202 fits the demand of nearly any live performance equipment.
The Alto 1202 features 7 balanced XLR inputs with switchable phantom power, 3-band EQs for additional tone shaping. The ALTO 1202 also feature two aux sends per channel for external effects units and monitoring, a 9-band EQ for main or monitor outputs, a headphone jack with independent level controls to enable additional monitoring and mixing. 60 mm faders with LED meters provide precise control and visual feedback for accurate, hands-on mixing. The Alto Live 1202, with its diverse connectivity options, 1202 can handle any sized event from small coffee houses to full-sized professional gigs.
Alto Live 1202 Key Features
- 7 XLR inputs with high- DNA™ mic preamps
- Dynamic compression (Channels 1-4)
- 3-band EQ plus 2 aux sends per channel
- 60mm faders with mute switch and LED meters
- USB audio connectivity with level control
- 100 Alesis DSP effects
- Balanced XLR, balanced/unbalanced 1/4” outputs
- 9-band graphic EQ for main or monitor outputs
- Headphone out with independent level control