The Native Instruments Kontrol X1 MK2 DJ controller has been perfectly designed to be used with fellow Traktor products. The X1 MK2 controller retains the same basic features from its predecessor with the added bonus of a new multi-function touch strip, improved LED display, RGB cue point triggers and the ability to manage loops, syncs and effects.
Traktor X1 Overview
It is compact yet powerful and ideal for DJing or using timecode control. The controller includes durable and easy-to-use buttons and dials and offers precise management over all the functions a DJ requires. The Kontrol X1 MK2 includes a versatile touch strip which provides maximum control eliminating the need for a CDJ or turntable. As the controller comes with everything you need, it can be plugged in and used straight from the box.
- Innovative, versatile touch strip panel keeps you in full control without ever having to touch your DJ turntable or CDJ.
- Superior, touch-sensitive browser and Traktor loop controls unlock ultimate performance possibilities.
- New coloured RGB cue point trigger buttons help to quickly recognize cue marker points from loops or load markers.
- Four deck control - connect 2 KONTROL X1s to control up to 4 decks at the same time.
- Fully compatible with TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 mixer or TRAKTOR
- KONTROL F1 Remix controllers.
- Fits perfectly next to any club mixer.
- Plug and play straight from the box - X1 instantly auto maps to TRAKTOR Software.
- Ultra-portable lightweight design.
- Enhanced 7-segment displays and LED indicators on the multi-use touch strip for complete visual feedback.
- Control two track decks and assign two TRAKTOR FX units.
- Innovative new touch strip delivers accurate control over FX, track position, and pitch bend.
- Instant Precision buttons, knobs, and touch-sensitive encoders provide ultimate control.
- Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
- Dimensions: 4.7" (120 mm) x 2" (52 mm) x 11.5" (294 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lb (691 grams)
- Power Supply via USB 2.0 interface, 5V 500mA bus power.
No additional power supply or battery is needed.