Pioneer DJ has released the perfect DJ controller for both new and beginner DJs to learn on, in the form of the DDJ-400. The DJ controller has been created for dedicated use with Pioneer’s rekordbox DJ software and is designed to give you the best control over all the newest rekordbox features. The DDJ-400 is perfect for first-time DJs with controls that allow you to quickly learn all the essential DJ techniques, as well as features and controls that enable you to develop your skills.
Pioneer DDJ-400 Key Features:
- Club-style layout: The buttons and knobs on the DDJ-400 are arranged in the same way as those on our club-standard CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2 set-up
- Player sections: Get familiar with jog wheels, play/pause and cue buttons, tempo sliders, a loop section and cue/loop call buttons just like the ones on the CDJ-2000NXS2.
- Mixer section: Use the trim and EQ knobs, and the headphone cue buttons, in exactly the same way as those on the DJM-900NXS2.
- Other features: Built-in sound card (audio interface) – plug and play by simply connecting the controller to your PC/Mac using a single USB cable.
- Mic input circuit – clear audio without distortion, even with high input level.
- USB bus powered – no need to plug into the mains.
- Grab handles on both sides – easy to carry.
- Class compliant – OS standard driver will be automatically installed.