The Pioneer XDJ-1000MK2 and DJM-900NXS2 DJ Equipment package is one of the best DJ packages available on the market today. This feature rich and discounted bundle offers the user a professional club standard player and mixer combination, that will make your transition from the bedroom to the club seamless!
KEY FEATURES OF THE XDJ-1000MK2
1. CDJ-style design
The XDJ-1000MK2 handles just like the club-standard CDJ-2000NXS2. Large jog wheels and a 7-inch colour touch screen give you intuitive control over your mix.
2. High-quality files supported among various formats
FLAC and ALAC files are now supported for high-quality sound, as well as MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files. You can play tracks prepared in rekordbox directly from your USB storage devices, or from your laptop by using rekordbox, or from your smartphone/iPhone or tablet by using rekordbox mobile for Android or iOS.
3. High-resolution colour LCD touch screen
Finding your next track on the XDJ-1000MK2 comes naturally thanks to the new high-resolution touch screen taken from the CDJ-2000NXS2, which displays large RGB waveforms and includes two new browsing features, Matching and Track Filter.
Matching: Audition tracks in rekordbox before your performance and mark the ones that mix well together. When playing one of those tracks in your set, the XDJ-1000MK2 suggests matched tracks to play next.
Track Filter: Refine your track search by filtering tracks by rekordbox information such as My Tag, as well as BPM and Key. Touch the screen and you can easily find related tracks to fit into your performance.
Search: Bring up the Qwerty keyboard on the touch screen to search for tracks quickly by name or keyword.
4. Expanded performance features
Unleash your creativity using a number of features inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS2.
Hot Cues: Instantly start playback at a preset point. Up to eight Hot Cues can be set in advance to give you even more choice in the mix.
Quantize: Cue and loop points on tracks that have been beat-analysed in rekordbox will automatically set in time with the track you’re playing. You can fine-tune the Quantize value even more accurately for total control.
MIDI controller interface: Connect the DDJ-SP1 controller with a USB cable for tactile control of numerous features of the XDJ-1000MK2, including Hot Cues, auto loops and Slip Mode. One DDJ-SP1 can control up to four XDJ multiplayers using Pro DJ Link.
5. Pro DJ Link
Pro DJ Link lets you play tracks from one USB device across up to four multiplayers and unlocks a host of information and features.
Link Export: Connect your laptop using a USB or LAN cable to play tracks directly from your rekordbox library instead of using a USB device.
Beat Count and Phase Meter: Use rekordbox to mark key points on a track, and Beat Count will count down the beats to them from up to 64 bars away. Phase Meter shows the position of the beat in the bar, so you can compare the phase of each player with the master deck at a glance.
Beat Sync: Hit the Beat Sync button and you can align the beat positions and BPMs of tracks (that have been beat-analysed in rekordbox) playing on two multiplayers connected by Pro DJ Link.
6. rekordbox ready
Use rekordbox to manage and prepare your tracks on your PC/Mac, tablet, smartphone or iPhone and use the XDJ-1000MK2’s features for creative performances on the fly.
7. High-quality audio
The XDJ-1000MK2 inherits high-quality audio design from the CDJ-2000NXS2. As well as analogue output terminals, a digital output sends audio without degradation, and the power supply circuit for analogue audio is completely separate from the digital circuit, reducing unwanted noise.
8. Other features
- Shortcut button: Instantly switch to Browse mode or bring up My Settings.
- Multicoloured wave display and Wave Zoom: Visually shows entire tracks from rekordbox.
- Memory Cues: Check comments on Memory Cues that you’ve preset in rekordbox.
- My Settings: Prepare your system’s setting preferences in rekordbox and instantly switch to your own settings during DJ changeovers in the booth.
- Beat Jump: Instantly jump backwards or forwards 1, 2 or 4 beats from the current playback position.
- Multicoloured USB port: Colour-code your USB devices in rekordbox, e.g. red for techno or blue for drum & bass, and the light around the USB port will reflect that setting for ease of identification in the booth.
- MIDI/HID control: Use the XDJ-1000MK2 with our performance application rekordbox dj.
NEW FEATURES OF THE DJM-900NXS2 IN DETAIL
Achieve smoother mixes with the improved EQ, clip controls and faders
The DJM-900NXS2 has added nuanced frequency and volume controls for smoother, more dynamic mixing:
- New EQ curves: You now have even more precision across the high, mid and low range frequencies.
- Improved channel fader curves: the three curves have been finely tuned to give more accuracy and control over your mixes.
- Peak limiter: reduces unwanted distortion, even at high volumes.
- Improved clip indicator: Less clipping and more mixing due to the redesigned gain structure, this also ensures that the led meters do not drift into the red too early.
Premium audio components for a warmer, in-depth sound
Many of the DJM-900NXS2s audio components have been revamped to deliver clear sound with more depth and colour:
- 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and direct digital connection: accurately reproduces high-resolution audio for that perfect sound.
- Superior digital sound processing: 64-bit mixing processing, enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock – all deliver a warm and natural analogue sound.
- Better analogue input: a new phono amp circuit has been fitted along with a new signal GND terminal, to attach ground wires effortlessly from analogue turntables.
- Newly developed power supply: eliminates unnecessary noise and delivers a warmer natural sound.
Extra FX control and an independent Send/Return
The mixers FX and its controls have been entirely redesigned to deliver comprehensive levels of manipulation for further creativity and originality in your performances:
- New Sweep: replaces Gate/Comp
- Larger rotary knobs: for more nuanced control of all sound colour FX.
- New parameter knob: alters different parameters for each effect.
- New FX: Vinyl Brake, Helix, Ping Pong, Pitch, improved Reverb.
- Bigger X-Pad with OLED screen: Changing the toggle FX and parameters couldn't be easier compared to the previous 900 nexus mixer.
- FX Hi, Mid, Low Frequency: choose which frequency range to apply effects to for added manipulation and creativity.
- Channel selection LED: simply identify which channels you are applying Beat FX to.
DVS support, Two USB ports and 4 Phono Inputs for total flexibility and flawless DJ handovers
The DJM-900NXS2 has several inputs to offer you complete freedom to DJ with the source of your choice:
- 2 USB ports and a top-loaded input switcher: for swift and seamless DJ handovers between different PCs/Macs.
- DVS (Digital Vinyl System) control: use turntables/players to control rekordbox DJ performance software via the rekordbox DJ DVS Plus Pack (coming soon).
- 4 Phono Inputs: connect up to 4 turntables to channels 1, 2, 3 or 4 for even more scope and flexibility.
Pro DJ Link via LAN or USB unlocks several advanced features
Pro DJ Link lets you connect and share source information on up to 4 multiplayer’s, see detailed rekordbox information and unlock numerous other advanced features including the admired Quantize. You can also connect a PC/Mac with just one USB cable to control rekordbox DJ and other DJ software with all 4 players.
High grade, rugged build for professional use
The DJM-900NXS2 is built to withstand vigorous professional use.
- Magvel Fader: highly responsive magnetic crossfader designed for smooth operation and superb durability.
- 2 headphone connection plugs: ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5mm MiniPin connections, also a great feature for duo and back-to-back DJ sets.
- Gold-plated RCAs: for the best sound quality on all connections