The Session 6 Line Array System is the latest compact line array speaker system from Proel. This may be compact and portable, but this array system produces total clarity and warmth across the frequency spectrum.
This 2.1 active configuration system comes with two top speakers and one subwoofer. This is easy to assemble and perfect for indoor or outdoor use. So if you are a mobile DJ, event organiser for live concerts the SESSION6 is ideal for you. Each top speaker includes six 3.5" neodymium drivers in a vertical configuration. The specially-designed phase plug gives you a super-wide 120-degree horizontal coverage. This guarantees incredible sonic quality through the coverage area. The subwoofer features two 10" high-precision woofers with 2.5" voice coil. This provides you with a warm and punchy low-end, and also ensures plenty of dynamic bass production without distortion. This thanks in part to the robust plywood construction. Even at a high sound pressure level this speaker system still outperforms most on the market.
The intelligent design of the Session 6 Proel Line Array System means that the two top monitors can be combined into one unit to offer a massive 12" driver system. This means it works in MONO as well as Stereo and can even be switched to Double mode for total flexibility. In terms of components, this system comes with a powerful 3-channel 2400W Class D amplifier which is controlled by the Proel Core DSP - their state-of-the-art signal processing technology.
This even comes with dynamic EQ functionality as well as 4 EQ presets to give you a quick and easy solution for the sound requirements of your room or event type. As if that wasn't enough, this system also comes with poles provided as well as padded bags to ensure even more protection while on the road.
2.1 processed active system with two TOPS and one SUBWOOFER
- Six 2.5” neodymium full-range speakers in Vertical Array configuration
- Progressive down tilt for an increased vertical coverage
- Custom designed phase plug for ultra-wide 120° horizontal coverage
- Fast-coupling of the two tops with integrated power signal link to obtain a single 12-speaker column
- Two high-excursion 10” woofers with 2.5” voice coil
- Plywood cabinet with black ultra-durable polyurethane paint
- 3-channel Class D SMPS power amplifier, 2400W total peak power
- Two MIC/LINE (XLR-F) inputs
- Control & connection panel on the cabinet’s top for an easy access
- High-definition CORE LT DSP with A/D and D/A 24 bit converters and Dynamic EQ
- User-friendly control interface with single knob and large LCD
- 4 DSP presets (MUSIC, LIVE, DJ, SPEECH)
- 3 selectable system’s configurations: STEREO, MONO and DOUBLE
- Bluetooth stereo interface
- SPL MAX (system): 128 dB peak
- Frequency response: 38 Hz - 20 kHz