In order to give you an intuitive controller that enables you to take control of all of Ableton Live's performance features, Akai and Ableton have collaborated to create the ultra-portable Akai APC Mini MK2. The controller has nine assignable faders, Smart Scale View mode, 64 RGB-Backlit Pads, dedicated Scene Launch buttons, and nine RGB-Backlit Pads.
All Ableton Live session clips are faithfully and authentically represented by the 64 RGB-backlit pads. You can use them to trigger specific loops, melodies, samples, instruments, singers, or entire sceneries to create performances that are inspiring. Additionally, the pads can be personalised and are easily accessible.
- 8x8 Pad Grid Matrix Featuring 64 RGB-Backlit Pads
- 9 Assignable Faders
- Smart Scale View Mode for Real-time Project Feedback
- Note and Drum Modes for the Most Playable Pads and Inspired Performances
- Dedicated Scene Launch Buttons
- 4 Directional Arrows to Navigate Clip Matrix
- Includes Ableton Live Lite and AIR Music Tech. Production Software (Mac/PC)
- Power: USB-bus-powered
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 9.5” x 8.3” x 1.3” / 240 x 210 x 32 mm
- Weight: 1.79 lbs. | 0.81 kg