The Alto LIVE 1604 16-Channel / 4-Bus Mixer with Dynamic Control is a pro 16-channel, 4-bus mixer equipped with all the tools needed to create the perfect mix, along with flexible routing options and a number of onboard DSP tools. Alto Live 1604 fits the demand of nearly any live performance equipment.
The Alto 1604 features 10 balanced XLR inputs with switchable phantom power, 3-band EQs for additional tone shaping. The ALTO 1604 also feature two aux sends per channel for external effects units and monitoring, a 9-band EQ for main or monitor outputs, a headphone jack with independent level controls to enable additional monitoring and mixing. 60 mm faders with LED meters provide precise control and visual feedback for accurate, hands-on mixing. The Alto Live 1604, with its diverse connectivity options, Alto Live 1604 can handle any sized event from small coffee houses to full-sized professional gigs.
Alto Live 1604 Key Features
- 10 XLR inputs with DNA(TM) microphone preamps
- Dynamic compression (channels 1-6)
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mids
- 4 aux sends; pre/post switching on sends 1+2
- 60mm faders with mute and PFL/AFL solo functions
- 100 Alesis DSP effects
- USB audio connectivity with level control
- Balanced XLR, balanced/unbalanced 1/4” outputs
- Headphone out with independent level control
- Switchable Phantom Power