A professional 24-channel, 4-bus mixer with extensive routing choices and a number of integrated DSP tools, the Alto LIVE 2404 24-Channel / 4-Bus Mixer with Dynamic Control has everything needed to produce the ideal mix. The requirements for almost any live performance equipment are met by the Alto Live 1604. The Alto 2404 has three-band EQs for enhanced tone shaping along with 18 balanced XLR inputs with switchable phantom power.
The ALTO 2404 also includes a 9-band EQ for main or monitor outputs, two aux sends per channel for external effects units and monitoring, and a headphone jack with independent level controls to facilitate further monitoring and mixing. For precise, hands-on mixing, 60 mm faders with LED metres offer precise control and visual feedback. With its variety of connectivity choices, the Alto Live 2404 mixer can accommodate any size event, from intimate coffee shops to huge professional events.
Alto Live 2404 Key Features
- 18 XLR inputs with DNA(TM) microphone preamps
- Dynamic compression (channels 1-8)
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mids
- 4 aux sends; pre/post switching on sends 1+2
- 60mm faders with mute and PFL/AFL solo functions
- 100 Alesis DSP effects
- USB audio connectivity with level control
- Balanced XLR, balanced/unbalanced 1/4” outputs
- Headphone out with independent level control
- Switchable Phantom Power