A 2500W 12-inch 2-way powered loudspeaker with clear sound, more power, Bluetooth streaming, connecting, and smartphone control is the new Alto Professional TrueSonic TS412. The potent loudspeaker has a 12-inch woofer, a 2.5-inch (63mm) high-temperature voice coil, a 1-inch exit ceramic driver with a 1.4-inch (35mm) coil, fan-less Class D amplifiers, and a built-in 3-channel mixer.
Dual XLR 1/4-inch combo inputs, mic/line switches, and separate volume controls are all features of the integrated mixer. The speakers additionally have controls for speaker use, sub size, and XLR mix output. Three settings under "Speaker Usage" allow the speaker sound to be adjusted to the venue, and a Custom EQ setting allows for maximum control from any listening position.
The built-in Bluetooth connectivity makes streaming from a laptop, phone, or tablet simple. The panel on the back of the speaker makes it simple to associate a device with it as well. The TS412s also have the True Wireless Stereo capability, which enables audio to be delivered wirelessly to two additional TS4 speakers. The specialised Alto App, where Bluetooth features can be accessible along with control and remote setting options, also effortlessly integrates with the TS412 speakers.
The speaker units are small and stylish, with a black box shape. Also, they can be freestanding, used as a wedge monitor, mounted on a pole, or suspended using the built-in suspension points, giving them a variety of positioning options.
- 2500W for powerful performance
- 12” driver, 2.5” (63 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1” exit ceramic driver with 1.4” (35 mm) coil
- Powerful and efficient class D amplifiers with fanlesscooling design to run cleaner, quieter and withgreater long-term reliability
- Bluetooth® audio streaming direct from device
- On-board DSP with 4 Speaker Use modes (inc. Custom EQ via App)
- True Wireless Stereo speaker linking via Bluetooth®
- Integrated 3-channel mixer with dual XLR ¼-inch combo inputs, mic/line switches and independent level controls
- XLR Mix output, Speaker Use, and Sub Size Controls
- Lightweight enclosure for easy transport, set up and installation
- Versatile design - pole-mountable, wedge monitor or flown application with integral M10 suspension points
- FREE Alto App (iOS/Android) for remote configuration and control
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Solo performers
- Musicians and Bands
- Mobile DJs
- Gymnasiums, fitness centers, and dance studios
- Houses of worship
- Bars, restaurants, clubs
- Special events, presentations, and wedding