The Audio Technica ATH-M40x Headphones are tuned flat for incredibly accurate audio monitoring across an extended frequency range. The studio experience is enhanced with superior sound isolation and swiveling earcups for convenient one-ear monitoring, and professional-grade earpad and headband material provides exceptional durability and comfort.
The collapsible design offers space-saving portability and storage, and the headphones come with two detachable cables (a 1.2m-3m coiled cable and 3m straight cable). Engineered with pro-grade materials and robust construction, the M40x excels in professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring.
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency Response: 15 - 24,000 Hz
- Max Input Power: 1,600 mW @ 1KHz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Impedance: 35 ohms
- Folding/collapsible: Yes
- Weight: (Without cable) 8.5 oz (240 g)
- Cable - Detachable: Yes
- Cable Includes: 1.2m-3m coiled, 3m straight cablesConnector Gold-plated stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm) connector with strain relief
- Accessories included: Screw-on 1/4” adapter, pouch