Introducing M-Audio's BX5-D3 Studio Monitor Speakers – the superior quality successor to the renowned D2 range. These monitors feature an incredible build-quality including robust and durable Kevlar woofers built to military-grade specification. The result is a monitor that aims to reduce against undesirable “cone breakup” and other unwanted low-end resonance. The cabinet is manufactured to create a lightweight speaker that still fights against unwanted cabinet resonance.
- Type - 2-way near-field studio reference monitors
- Low Freq Driver - 5 inch (127mm) Kevlar curved cone with the high-temperature voice coil and damped rubber surround. Magnetically shielded.
- High Freq. Driver 1 inch (25mm) magnetically shielded natural silk dome
- Frequency Response 52 Hz –35 kHz
- Crossover Frequency - 2.0kHz
- Low Freq. Amplifier - Power65W
- High Freq. Amplifier - Power55W
- Maximum Peak - SPL105dB
- Input Sensitivity - 85mV pink noise input produces 96dBA output SPL at 1