Native Instruments created the Maschine MK3 powerful MIDI controller to let you create and edit whole tracks using the Maschine software that comes with it. Moreover, any NKS-compliant synths or Native Instruments plugins can be fully controlled with this controller. Most DAWs are compatible with the Maschine Mk3. The built-in 96kHz/24-bit audio interface offers two TRS line inputs and outputs, a microphone input, MIDI in and out, as well as a headphone connector, allowing you to hear music with unrivalled clarity.
To get you started on your music production journey, explore over 900GB of carefully chosen data and files, including 115,000 sound files, 100+ instruments, and more than 70 professional effects. The most recent version of Native's music creation software, Komplete 14, has all the effects, instruments, and sounds you could possibly need.
Maschine MK3 Features
- Integrated hardware/software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, FX, and more
- 8 GB MASCHINE library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Includes 25 GB KOMPLETE 14 SELECT library – 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor
- 2 high-resolution RGB color displays for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more
- 16 large, ultra-sensitive pads make two-handed drumming easy
- Pro-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs, 2 x ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch
- Touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking
- Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more
- Four-directional push encoder for browsing, navigating, adjusting levels and balance
- Powered via USB 2.0 or with the included power supply unit
- Seamless integration with KOMPLETE
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation
- Compatible with all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, and (FL Studio) as a VST or Audio Units plug-in with full multi-core support
Komplete 14 Features
- Extensive library of high-quality instruments and effects suitable for use in a professional recording studio or home studio.
- Incorporates great innovations from iZotope, Brainworx, and the Plugin Alliance
- An additional 38 expansion packs bring the grand total to well over 43,000 individual sounds.
- Modest library for professional sound editors, engineers, and musicians
- Reaktor 6 Player, Native Access 2, and Kontakt 7 are all brand new additions.
Expansions are genre-specific sound bundles that include samples, loops, presets, one-shots, and other goodies. KOMPLETE 14 STANDARD includes 38 of them, allowing you to instantly locate the sounds you're looking for, such as the booming analogue rhythms of MOTHER BOARD, the futuristic hip hop flair of BACKYARD JAMS, the furious industrial energy of BODY MECHANIK, and many more. MASSIVE X Expansions each include 150 presets produced by professional sound designers who scoured its complicated architecture for untapped audio riches.