The Numark M4 is a three-channel mixer which has been designed for the DJ, who needs maximum flexibility. This mixer firstly features a crossfader that has slopeand reversecontrols to cater for the scratch DJ. Also, the fader is replaceable.
The M4 has an impressive selection of inputs with two switchable phono/line inputs in addition to four dedicated line inputs giving you a total of six inputs. The mixer also has record and master outputs and steep three-band EQ with rotary kills on each channel. Another great feature is the 1/4" microphone input that also has a dedicated EQ to make this a very versatile mixer.
- Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), four line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Steep three-band EQ/rotary kills on each channel
- Microphone input with EQ
- Six-segment LED display for monitoring signal strength
- Toggle for master and PFL metering
- Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope control