The Party Mix Package is the perfect gift for anyone who wants to learn how to DJ. The Numark Party Mix mk2 is a great 2-channel DJ controller, built for use with Virtual DJ, and features everything you need in order to teach yourself how to DJ. The controller teaches you how to add Cues, Effects and EQ’s, load tracks and how to beat match or mix with another track.
The Mackie BX4 speakers are the perfect accompaniment to the Party Mix as they produce reliable, precise, clear and consistent sound, whilst being compact so as not to take up too much space making them ideal for beginner home DJs.
Numark Party Mix Feature Highlights
- Party DJ Control System
- The built-in light show creates a party atmosphere
- Simple plug and play
- Audio outputs for your speakers and headphone preview
- Serato DJ Lite software included
- Cool effects and multiple pad modes with looping and sampling
- Sync buttons for easy mixing control
- 1/8-inch headphone jack to preview for cueing
M-Audio BX4 Features
- 4.5-inch Black Kevlar low-frequency drivers; 1-inch natural silk dome tweeters
- New computer-optimised tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- High-EQ and Low-EQ controls for dialling in the perfect sound
- Enhanced rear ports for an extended low-frequency response
- Left/right Active Speaker Position switch for configuring which side has the volume control for added convenience.
- ¼-inch, 1⁄8-inch, and RCA inputs for hooking up to virtually any audio source.
- Front 1⁄8-inch AUX input for quick and effortless connection of smartphones or other audio sources.
- Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Includes 1⁄8-inch speaker interconnect cable, 1⁄8-inch to 1⁄8-inch cable and 1⁄8-inch to RCA cable
- Production Software Suite with Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition and 20 Avid Effect Plugins included
Party Mix Minimum System Requirements:
- PC: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Mac: OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) OS X v.10.9 (Mavericks) OS X v.10.10 (Yosemite) OS X v.10.11 (El Capitan)