Part of Pioneer's VM-Series, the VM-50 has built on the highly-rated S-DJX models from Pioneer, bringing you improved sound quality and feature list in an aesthetically pleasing design and finish. The VM-Series allow users to have complete control over their sound with the user-defined DSP settings - create the perfect sound for your environment by adjusting each parameter.
Home DJing has become ever more popular within recent, being more accessible and affordable for many, more enthusiasts have joined the scene and with professionals starting to Livestream their performances from home, professional standard sound quality and sleek aesthetics are important for any home setup or studio.
- Amplifier Type: Class D with DSP
- LF amplifier: 30 W (4 Ω)
- HF amplifier 30 W (4 Ω)
- Input connectors (balanced input) XLR/TRS combo x 1
- Input connectors (unbalanced input) RCA x 1
- Input impedance: 10 kΩ
- Enclosure: Bass reflex
- Enclosure material: MDF vinyl laminate
- Woofer (LF driver) 5.25" (133 mm) cones
- Tweeter (HF driver) 1" (25 mm) soft dome
- Reproduction frequency band: 40 Hz – 36 kHz