The newest 4-channel DJ controller from Roland, the DJ-707M, is bundled with Serato DJ Pro and is intended specifically for mobile DJs. DJs on the go perform much more than just song mixing. The MC, lighting designer, and sound engineer are those people. The DJ-707M makes sure that your audience hears your music and vocals as loudly and clearly as possible.
The Roland DJ-707M has you covered if you're searching for a dependable USB controller that can accommodate videographer feeds, feedback reduction, unexpected guest performers, or even the unexpected like the laptop crashing. This console is incredibly portable thanks to its small size. It has more features than several more significant controllers combined, allowing you to play in any size DJ booth.
Mobile DJs may take advantage of the wealth of professional functions included with the DJ707M. The built-in scene presets can be used to design unique event settings for speaker placements, audio routing, and system configuration. This will save you a tonne of time because you can recollect these settings right away. Unwanted feedback when singing or delivering that crucial speech is the worst. Before it reaches your audience, the integrated anti-feedback technology of the 707m listens for undesirable noise and adjusts the speakers accordingly.
The zone output on Roland's DJ-707M is completely assignable. This is useful for generating a custom mix for a cameraman or simultaneously broadcasting another music source to a different room. You can easily control multiband compression, eq, and limiter settings with the bundled Loudspeaker Management x3.
You still need to rock the party, get everyone dancing, and leave a lasting impact on your audience after all the event planning, equipment setup, speeches, and announcements. The DJ-707club-standard M's layout enables you to make the most of Serato DJ Pro's extensive integration while maximising your DJing abilities. These are the incredible qualities for which Roland controllers are known.
- Versatile DJ controller with pro performance controls and live sound management.
- 3-band EQ, filters and FX on each of the 4-channels.
- Includes custom Roland DSP from their digital audio consoles for excellent audio fidelity.
- Up to 10 onboard scenes allow you to create presets so you can save and recall for audio routing, loudspeaker management and system setups.
- Master, zone and booth outputs with four-band EQ, limiter, multiband compression and mono mode for each output.
- Anti-feedback technology adjusts the output of the loudspeaker automatically to reduce unwanted feedback.
- Dual USB ports for use with two laptops.
- Front-facing inputs for guest singers and performers.
- Studio-grade microphone preamps with independent low-cut, gain and noise gate on each channel.
- Professional microphone EQ and effects with an individual on/off, three-band EQ, level and effect controls for best possible sound.
- 4 mic inputs available for MCs, hosts, performers and vocalists.
- Adjustable crossfader with full-range curve settings.
- Onboard drum loops and sound FX inherited from Rolands legendary TR-808 and 909 drum machines.
- Onboard 24-bit/48kHz audio interface.
- Ultra-portable and rugged design, built for the road and travelling DJ.
- Comes with a full copy of Serato Pro Software.
- Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz
Scene Memory: 10
- Mic Effects
- Channel Effects
- Output Equalizer
- Output Multiband compressor
Nominal input level
- INPUT (1--4) (RCA phono type, LINE): -12 dBu
- INPUT (1, 2) (RCA phono type, PHONO): -39 dBu
- MIC IN (1, 2) (XLR type): -60 dBu
- AUX IN (1/4-inch TRS phone type, AUX): 0 dBu
- AUX IN (1/4-inch TRS phone type, MIC): -40 dBu
- AUX IN (Stereo miniature phone type): -6 dBu
Nominal output level
- MASTER OUT 1: +6 dBu (balanced)
- MASTER OUT 2: +0 dBu
- BOOTH OUT: +6 dBu (balanced)
- ZONE OUT: +0 dBu
- INPUT (1--4) (RCA phono type): 47 k ohms or greater
- MIC IN (XLR type): 7 k ohms or greater
- AUX IN (1/4-inch TRS phone type, AUX): 30 k ohms or greater
- AUX IN (1/4-inch TRS phone type, MIC): 7 k ohms or greater
- AUX IN (Stereo miniature phone type): 10 k ohms or greater
- MASTER OUT 1: 600 ohms (balanced)
- MASTER OUT 2: 1 k ohm (unbalanced)
- BOOTH OUT: 600 ohms (balanced)
- ZONE OUT : 1 k ohm (unbalanced)
- PHONES: 44 ohms
- 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz--22 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- INPUT (1--4) jacks: RCA phono type
- MIC IN (1, 2) connectors: XLR type
- AUX IN jacks: 1/4 inch TRS phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- MASTER OUT 1 connectors: XLR type (balanced)
- MASTER OUT 2 jacks: RCA phono type
- BOOTH OUT jacks: 1/4 inch TRS phone type (balanced)
- ZONE OUT jacks: RCA phono type
- PHONES jacks: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- PC (A, B) ports: USB B type
- MIDI OUT connector
- DC IN jack
- PHONO GROUND terminal
- AC adaptor
- 2,000 mA
- 474 (W) x 331 (D) x 73 (H) mm
- 18-11/16 (W) x 13-1/16 (D) x 2-7/8 (H) inches
- 3.5 kg (excluding AC adaptor)
- 7 lbs 12 oz
- Startup Guide
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC Adaptor
- Power cord
- USB cable
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms