The Pioneer DJ TORAIZ series has the SQUID multitrack sequencer. It is a wonderful addition to their selection of production equipment and has the capacity to unleash limitless creativity. Undoubtedly a piece that will look great in the middle of any studio setting. Using all of the available inputs and outputs, the device can connect to and sync up to sixteen instruments at once. You can quickly and easily construct new musical genres by combining unique sequence patterns and phrases. The SQUID works with a wide range of instruments, hardware, and other devices, including drum machines, modular synthesisers, and antique synthesisers, as well as anything from your DAW.
SQUID is excellent for quick creations. Your process will be managed by its simple controls and structure. Your attention may be concentrated on creating phrases when you can manage everything from one location. Drums, sequences, and randomly generated sounds are all played in key using the excellent production tool known as the SQUID. It has Groove Bend, a groundbreaking feature that lets you create unique rhythms and feel the groove in real time. Infinite alternatives for polyrhythmic looping that instantly modify playback speed and direction are also available.
Step Edit section of the controller allows you to sequence phrases together with access to awesome effects and functions such as harmoniser. The layout of the step edit is intuitive and will make many sequence users feel at home. The 16 multicoloured LED rubber pads are all independently linked to various modes such as; Trigger, Transpose, and Scale.
Pioneer TORAIZ Squid:
- 16 multicolored LED pads for enabling various features
- Step Edit section for intuitively creating sequence patterns
- Interpolation: instantly make a phrase
- Harmonizer: intuitively create evolving phrase
- Phrase arrangement section for rearranging sequence patterns in real time
- Speed Modulation: create unique grooves by fluctuating playback speed of sequence patterns
- Running Direction: easily create new phrases
- Groove Bend: change trigger timing in real time
- Time Warp: save your “happy accidents”
- Multiple inputs/outputs: sync with various instruments
- Import/export sequence patterns via PC/Mac
Width: 374.8 mm
Height: 223.9 mm
Depth: 72.1 mm
Weight: 1.9 kg
Quick Start Guide
Maximum number of tracks: 16 tracks
Maximum number of patterns per track: 64 patterns
Maximum number of steps per track: 64 steps
USB - 1 USB B port