The Alesis V49 MKII MIDI keyboard is an innate MIDI controller that allows you to control your music software using a series of pads, knobs and buttons. The keyboard comes with 49 full-sized, velocity-sensitive, synth-action keys, and when you include the additional octave buttons, the keyboard expands into a full piano range.
The V49 MKII also features eight velocity-sensitive LED-backlit pads that arm you with complete level and note repeat controls, four MIDI-assignable knobs and buttons for virtual instrument and DAW control, and pitch-bend and modulation wheels that expand the expressive capabilities of your performing. In addition, the MK2 has an adaptable Arpeggiator with six modes, swing controls, gate, time division and tap tempo. Finally, it is worth noting that there is a ¼-inch sustain pedal input for where an external sustain pedal can be connected (sold separately).
- 49 full-size, velocity-sensitive, synth-action keys
- Lightweight design for easy setup and portability
- 8 velocity-sensitive, LED-backlit pads with full level and note repeat controls
- Arpeggiator with 6 modes, tap tempo, time division, gate, and swing controls
- 4 MIDI-assignable knobs for virtual instrument and DAW control
- Pitch-bend and modulation wheels for added expression
- Octave buttons enable access of the full piano range
- 1/4” TS sustain pedal input for connecting an external sustain pedal (sold separately)
- USB-powered with plug-and-play connectivity for Mac or PC
- Works with iOS devices via Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately)
- Premium music education and production software bundle included
- Power Via USB
- Dimensions (width x depth x height) 32.0” x 9.6” x 3.72” 81.2 x 24.4 x 9.4cm
- Weight 6.1 lbs. 2.75kg