The Beyerdynamic DT 770's, which have been the go-to option for music producers, broadcast users, and sound professionals for more than two decades, have been updated and upgraded into the DT 1770 Pro closed studio headphones.
The DT 1770 PROs are the first professional headphones using Tesla 2.0 driver technology. They are the culmination of years of ground-breaking technological labour and study. It is no wonder that the reference headphones have won over studio users and recording professionals with their outstanding sound quality since the dazzling high-end and warm bass frequencies give you the ideal sound profile. Users that operate in noisy surroundings, such as sound engineers who listen to PA systems or musicians, can benefit from their unusually high level of efficiency.
- Premium carrying case
- Rugged headband made of spring steel
- Closed studio and monitoring headphones
- 250 Ohms, 45 mm dynamic Tesla neodymium driver
- Soft, replaceable ear pads (velours and leatherette, in the box) and headband
- Single-sided, detachable cable with mini-XLR (coiled and straight, in the box)
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Closed
- Headphone impedance: 250 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 5-40,000Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 102 dBSPL (1mW/500Hz)
- Remote: Without Remote
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: 3-pin XLR plug & 6.35 mm (1/4") stereo jack plug