Introducing the latest addition to the immensely popular Thump series, the Mackie Thump 212. These loudspeakers are now more powerful, capable, and cost-effective than ever before. With a complete redesign from the ground up, the Thump 212 features an array of impressive enhancements. It boasts a robust 1400W super-efficient Class-D amplifier, a high-performance 12" woofer, and heavy-duty drivers, including a 1" compression driver.
When it comes to crucial moments during your performance, Thump ensures a seamless show with its new features. The inclusion of a Feedback Eliminator effectively reduces unwanted feedback, such as squeals and out-of-control rumbles. Additionally, the Music Ducking mode automatically lowers the level of Channel Two when a signal is received in Channel One, minimizing any interference.
Thump is set to become your ultimate loudspeaker choice, offering unparalleled versatility with its impressive I/O options, renowned Thump sound quality, and effortless portability. It's time to elevate your audio experience with the Mackie Thump 212.
- 1400W ultra-efficient Class-D amplifier
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ to conquer every gig while lightweight for easy loading
- Frequency response: 47 Hz – 23kHz
- Max SPL: 128 dB
- Flexible I/O
- Ch.1 features an XLR/TRS input that accepts mic or line signals
- Ch.2 features an XLR/TRS line input plus stereo 1/8” input
- Thru output contains audio from both input channels
- 12” high-performance woofer
- 1” compression driver
- Built-in Feedback Eliminator reduces squeals and out of control rumble
- Music Ducking mode automatically reduces the level of Ch.2 when Ch.1 receives signal
- Standard pole mount
- Monitor wedge provides optimal angle for use as a floor monitor
- Universal Power Supply (100-240VAC)
- Weight: 29.1 lb / 13.2 kg
- Dimensions: 24.2 x 14.1 x 14 in / 615 x 358 x 356 mm