RAZOR SHARP CUTS, RIGHT AWAY
The only portable turntable with a built-in tiny Innofader Nano crossfader is the Stanton STX. Its buttery-smooth fader can be easily switched between left and right locations to accommodate both left-handed and right-handed scratching approaches. It is built to resist over 4 million cycles. Because to the distinct Cut-In and Curve knobs, which allow DJs to precisely alter the crossfader to meet their unique scratching style, crossfader customization is unmatched. The cleanest cuts imaginable are made possible by this level of customization as well as the platter's and tonearm's extreme stability.
SCRATCH WHENEVER, WHEREVER
Second only to a sharp, ultra-precise crossfader in importance, portability-focused turntables must be easy to move. High-quality rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries that are included with the STX offer ample portable power for several hours of mobile use. With the USB C connector, the gadget may be easily and rapidly connected to a computer or power source to charge its batteries. You can extend your scratch sessions by using additional power sources via the USB C connector, which will give you extra time to cut. The latching lid can also be used as a stacking, latching base, raising the STX to the height of a regular turntable to cap it all off (quite literally).
WELL-CONNECTED FOR CREATORS
Connecting a smartphone wirelessly over Bluetooth or by the 1/8" stereo input is all that is required to perform with beats and loopers. The USB connection with one-touch recording allows you to quickly and easily record high-quality session audio for social media content production, while the stereo RCA outputs link to external mixers and speakers for live performances.
The modding culture is alive and well in the world of portability. We've seen inventive designs and alterations since the beginning of this art form. The most popular and useful modifications, such as a Start/Stop button, an on-board speaker, and a pitch slider with Ultra-Pitch selection switch, are already featured on the STX. These major characteristics enable inspirational performances straight out of the box and give a strong basis for DJs to further adjust to fit their own distinct portablist style.
- Mini Innofader Nano crossfader installed
- Independent Crossfader Cut-In and Curve controls
- Rechargeable batteries (included)
- Built-in speaker
- Bluetooth input for smartphone looper apps
- Direct to USB recording
- Start/stop button
- Pitch slider with Ultra-Pitch option
- Stackable latching lid
- 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM switch
- USB C input for charging and battery banks Stereo RCA output jacks
- 1/4” and 1/8” headphone jacks
- 1/8” stereo input jack
- (1) RCA line-level output (stereo pair)
- (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) stereo headphone output
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo headphone output
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo input
- (1) USB-C port (charges the internal battery)
- (1) USB-A port (USB flash drive recording)
- Speeds 33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM (45 RPM adapter included)
- Power (2) 3.7V Li-ion batteries
- (width x depth x height)
- 13.0” x 13.0” x 4.0” (3.25” without cover attached)
- 330.2 x 330.2 x 101.6 mm (82.6 mm without cover attached)
- 5.3 lbs.
- 2.4 kg