Introducing the M-Audio BX8-D3 Powered Studio Reference Monitors, featuring military grade Kevlar woofers as well as a superior quality performance for a monitor within this price range.
The BX8-D3 has been manufactured with treated silk dome tweeters which help to make this lightweight yet durable enough to combat against unwanted resonance that more common speakers suffer from. This helps to refine your speakers for even more sonic accuracy which is vital for producers and engineers that mixdown to high standards.
- Bi-amplified design with 150 watts (80 LF, 70 HF) for powerful, accurate sound
- 8” Kevlar low-frequency driver with high-temp voice coil and damped rubbersurround
- 1.25” natural silk dome tweeter delivers superb transient details
- Computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- Acoustic Space Control to fine-tune low-end response to your room
- Optimized rear port for extended low-frequency response
- XLR balanced and 1/4” balanced/unbalanced inputs for connecting audio interfaces, mixers, synthesizers DJ gear, and more
- Volume control enables you to dial in the perfect monitor playback level
- Wide range 37-22kHz frequency response covers full musical spectrum
- Front panel LED shines brightly when speaker is positioned at ideal monitor angle