A cutting-edge 6x6 In/out USB-C interface called the Reloop Flux is used to connect Serato DJ Pro to audio equipment like turntables and CDJs. The user-friendly design, superior sound quality, and club-ready aesthetic make the interface stand out. With the Reloop Flux Interface, any ordinary mixer can be easily converted into a high-quality digital vinyl setup.
Three stereo inputs provide DJs the most versatility. Turntables, CDJs, and other relevant DJ gear can all be utilised in any combination. There is no risk of an accidently adjusting the settings in the clubDJ booth because distinct DIP switches are used to control them. Three stereo outputs are provided by the interface, one of which can be connected to Serato's internal sampler using an AUX out. High-quality audio transmission is guaranteed with RCA jacks that are gold-plated and corrosion-resistant.
The Flux offers the most complete routing perspective by including signal flow LEDs for all inputs and outputs as well as a Through status indication. LEDs at the top of the interface are used to display additional controls and connectivity status (hub, PD, DC). You may quickly turn on and off the Through mode by using the Direct Through options at the top of the interface, allowing you to use your connected turntables and CDJs as usual. There is no longer a need to spend time navigating the Serato programme.
A two-port USB-A hub is included inside the Flux for MIDI controllers and other USB devices. By sustaining the connection even when the laptop is not present, the hub not only provides more connection possibilities but also lowers the risk of connection issues in a busy club environment.
STUDIO QUALITY ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
The Reloop Flux's 24-bit/96 kHz sample rate, premium digital-to-analog converters, and extremely low latency deliver studio quality to the club and beyond. This makes it a fantastic DVS interface that can also serve as a studio audio interface and provide the same amazing sound reproduction.
There aren't many audio and power cords to attach because the Flux is powered by the bus of a computer. It is also possible to obtain power from an external source using the USB-C DC input on the DVS interface. This enables the use of CDJs and turntables in Thru mode even when no computer is attached. Other USB-C devices, such a MacBook (up to 60 W), can utilise Power Delivery through the Flux's second USB-C connection.
ROBUST AND ROADWORTHY
The interface's metal case has a black coating that resists scratches and makes it appropriate for frequent use. An extended edge design safeguards the connectors.
PLUG & PLAY FOR SERATO DJ PRO
With a Reloop Flux, Serato DJ Pro and Serato DVS may both be fully utilised. This suggests that DJs might employ the top digital vinyl system available right away. No further licences are necessary.
- 3-channel (6x6 in/out) USB-C DVS interface for Serato DJ Pro
- Turn any mixer into a professional digital vinyl system
- Unlocks full version of Serato DJ Pro and Serato DVS
- Studio-grade 24-bit sound card with crystal-clear audio and ultra-low latency response
- Supports up to 96kHz with high-quality D/A converters for superior audio processing
- Also functions as a stand-alone studio interface for recording and playback audio
- 3x inputs for turntables, CD players or AUX-In for live feed signal, switchable in any combination via dedicated dip switches
- Dedicated GND terminal for grounding turntables
- Gold-plated, corrosion-resistant audio connections
- 3x line outputs, including AUX-Out, assignable to the Sampler
- Easy, accessible direct thru buttons for analogue deck playback
- All terminals are visible from the top of the unit for easy installation in dark surroundings
- Bus-powered cable connection for power and audio
- Optional USB-C DC in port for external power supply
- Power delivery support for USB-C devices (max 60W)
- Signal-flow LEDs for all inputs and outputs (L/R) and thru indication for clear visibility
- Power LEDs on the top panel for connection status (Hub, PD, DC)
- 2-port USB-A hub for connecting further accessories
- Rugged, heavy-duty metal housing with a scratch-resistant black finish for durability on the road and reliability in the club
- Highly robust, extended edge design to protect connection terminals
- Supports the use of Serato NoiseMap™ control vinyl (not included) or custom control signal WAV file for use via CDs or USB drive (download available) with no additional license purchase needed
- Including: 2x RCA audio cables, 1x USB-A to USB-C, 1x USB-C to USB-C, user manual
USB bus powered: Yes
Recommended power: 2 A or higher / minimum power: 400 mA
Maximum USB-PD throughput: 60 W
Maximum USB Hub power output: 2 x 0.8 A = 8 W
Supported external USB (type A or C) power supply: 5 V/1 A - 20 V/3 A
Power supply priority: FLUX self-power -> USB Hub -> PD (to PC)
S/N Ratio (output reference level 1 kHz, +4 dB):
- Deck In (LINE signal input: 0 dBV): More than 83 dB
- Deck In (PHONO signal input: -32 dBV): More than 73 dB
THD + N:
-LINE signal input: -4 dBV @1K / Less than 0.03% (1 kHz,+0 dB)
-PHONO signal input: -36 dBV @1K / Less than 0.05% (1 kHz,+0 dB, Inverse RIAA)
- Deck In (LINE): +4 dB ± 2 dB
- Deck In (PHONO): +36 dB ± 2 dB
Maximum Input (1 kHz, THD=1%):
- Deck In (LINE): More than +7 dBV
- Deck In (PHONO): More than -25 dBV
Maximum Output (1 kHz, THD=1%):
- Deck Output: More than +11 dBV
USB audio interface with 24 bit/44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz
USB 2.0 high-speed (480 Mbit/s)
Class-compliant on macOS
USB Power Delivery Protocol 3.0
Dimensions (WxDxH): 160 x 120 x 34 mm
Weight: 0.85 kg
Accessories: User Manual, 1x USB type C/C cable, 1x USB type C/A cable, 2x RCA cables