Yamaha HS5 Active Studio Monitor 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter.
The remarkable Yamaha HS series eradicate any unnecessary resonance that can influence sound, and have exceptional precision when it comes to sound reproduction. Each speaker is constructed from a dense MDF material to provide superior acoustic clarity and response.
The Yamaha HS5 Active Studio Monitor is a reference speaker perfect for mixing and monitoring in home studios. The HS5 produces pristine audio perfect for critical recording studio applications and the white speaker cone evokes images of the legendary Yamaha NS10 studio monitors that have graced every major recording studio in the world!
Yamaha HS5 Active Studio Monitor Features:
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 54Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 45W LF plus 25W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 70W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
|Speaker type:||2-way bi-amp powered studio monitor|
|Frequency range (-10dB)||54Hz - 30kHz|
|Output power:||70W (LF:45W, HF:25W)|
|I/O connectors:||XLR3-31 type (balanced), PHONE (balanced)|
|Net weight:||5.3kg (11.7 lbs.)|
|Others:||LEVEL control (+4dB/center click) , EQ: HIGH TRIM switch (+/- 2dB at HF) / ROOM CONTROL switch (0/-2/-4 dB under 500Hz)|